Druk Phuentsholing Hotel
Some Key Facts:
- One of the oldest and best hotel in town which was earlier under management of Welcome group, it has convenient location and provides pleasant stay.
- All 35 rooms of the hotel have attached bath with running hot & cold water, wall-to-wall carpet.
- The other facilities here include ; restaurant serving Continental, Chinese, Indian and Bhutanese cuisine, bar with the selection of international and Bhutanese beverages, IDD telephone, shopping, laundry, money exchange, conference room, A.C in few rooms.
The Druk Phuentsholing Hotel is one of the oldest hotels in the town and was instrumental in pioneering quaint accommodation in the Bhutanese hospitality industry. The hotel is designed to suit business-oriented clients and offers modest, clean accommodation at competitive rates. The hotel features a business Centre and Lawns to relax and has a multi-cuisine restaurant/bar which is the finest in town.
- ➡ 32 Rooms, Suites & Presidential Suite
- ➡ First class room amenities
- Fitness & recreation
➡ - Cultural Arts and Craft Interactive activity
➡ - Jogging/Walking
➡ - Cultural Visits/Tours
- On-site facilities
➡ - Family room
➡ - Garden
➡ - Gift/souvenir shop
- Eating & Drinking
➡ - Restaurant
The location of the hotel is just near to the border with India.............Its a modern hotel with all the facilities available.........The food here is just awesome.......especially continental ones..............cost would look bit high but its worth visiting.........
– “Nice Hotel..Awesome Food”
Excellent location with great staff, excellent service & delicious food. The hotel does not have a massive property but it is adequate & clean with modern facilities. My wife & I enjoyed our stay there & you will too.
– “Very nice”
We stayed overnight in this hotel as a part of a group of travellers on our way to Paro.
We were received well by the staff and escorted to the rooms allotted to us.Room is spacious and well kept.Bath room is having necessary complimentary items like soap,shampoo and clean dry towels.Coffee/tea maker in the room helps you to have a hot refreshing drink.We had our dinner and b/fast in the hotel's restaurant. A fairly lavish buffet was served, catering to Indian taste. Overall a cosy place with courteous service.This hotel is next to Bhutan Immigration office,where the traveller from India can apply and get his visit permit for tourism.
– “A good hotel for overnight rest and stay during transfer to Bhutan by road from Indian side”
This is a best hotel in this area, good rooms and good service. The best part is that, that immigration / permit office in just 2 min walk from hotel. market is also very near and 100 meter from India boarder. Nice place to stay.
– “Best Hotel in the area”