Kisa Hotel is an unassuming and modest hotel whose location and friendly staff are its most redeeming qualities. The rooms can benefit from renovation and maintenance. Dining gives a home cooking type of quality.
Kisa Thimphu Hotel
Some Key Facts:
- Kisa- “where peace prevails”. Located in the heart of Thimphu, Kisa Hotel has 34 well appointed guest rooms overlooking the national stadium – changlimithang.
- Hotel staff are well trained to provide guests a most welcoming stay. Besides being socially and environmentally responsible, cleanliness is an important feature in the hotels.
- Hotel will bring you it own unique experience but the same sense of comfort and friendly service.
The hotel has a very boutique feel with modern elegance infused with traditional Bhutanese hospitality. The atmosphere is that of a casual and warm feel, the tastefully done interior and the furnishing of the hotel reflects use of soft colors. The rooms are complimented with a 32-inch flat screen TV and come with a handy complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection.
The hotel also features a small conference room and business centre. The restaurant and the coffee bar offer Continental, Indian, and Chinese cuisine.
- ➡ 34 Rooms & Suites
- ➡ Deluxe room amenities
- Fitness & recreation
➡ - Bushwalking/Hiking/Trekking
➡ - Cultural Arts and Craft Interactive activity
- On-site facilities
➡ - Facilities for disabled guests
➡ - Family room
➡ - Elevator
➡ - Smoking area
➡ - Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
➡ - Gift/souvenir shop
➡ - Salon
- Eating & Drinking
➡ - Restaurant
➡ - Coffee shop
– QUREAT HOTEL
I have stayed in this hotel with family for two nights in winter. It is a decent hotel in good location. I will list down the positives and negatives to help you in making a decision.
1. Close to shops/markets, you have few just beside your hotel.
2. Staff are well behaved.
3. Breakfast is good (includes egg, but no meat; more like Indian type), it is usually buffet for larger groups.
4. You can watch archery by locals just opposite to the hotel, if you are ready to climb down a bit to the small ground there.
1. TV signal was not good, but it might be better when you are there.
– NICE HOTEL IN GOOD LOCATION
We recently visited Bhutan that is last week and stayed at this hotel for a couple of days. The experience is quite satisfactory. We were well received and our stay was comfortable. The hotel is centrally located and we can easily explore the market by foot. The view is good too. We were provided breakfast and dinner and both were excellent. The best part was the a with 50%discount for in-house guests. Spa experience was amazing.
I certainly recommend this place .
– LOVELY HOLIDAY
This hotel is centrally situated, almost opposite the football stadium and close to where the National sport: Archery is oractised. This spectacle is not to be missed. Hotel room very clean and spacious. I expected a noisey night as ear pligs are supplied. However I had the best night in 11 nights away. There are efficient heaters in both bedroom and bathroom. The lift functioned at all times and water was hot and uninterrupted. The staff are extremely helpful and the food is good although there was a limited variety in the breakfast, lunch and dinner I ate. Staff were more than happy to substitute fruit for dessert and at breakfast instead of hot food.
– FRIST NIGHT IN BHUTAN