The room is very nice and cost and the staff are very friendly. The housekeeping team even make a nice doll and nice tissues which make my day after sightseeing. Had dinner at the hotel as well. Nice fish and chips and salad. Enjoyed my stay from 12 Feb to 14 Feb 2017.
Le Meridien Thimphu
Some Key Facts:
- Offering an indoor swimming pool, a spa and wellness centre and a fitness centre, Le Méridien Thimphu is located in Paro. The Memorial Chorten is 500 m and the National Library & Archives of Bhutan and the National Institute for Zorig Chusum are within 1.8 km.
- Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a minibar and a seating area. There is also a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy mountain view from the room.
- At Le Méridien Thimphu you will find free airport shuttle. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage and shops (on site). The property offers free parking.
- The Buddha Dordenma is 5.2 km, the Simtokha Dzong is 6 km and the Phajoding Monastery is 7.2 km. The Dochula Pass is 23 km. The Paro International Airport is 55 km.
- Dining options include Latest Recipe that serves seasonal specialities and Sese Shamu that serves only dinner. Refreshing beverages can be enjoyed at Latitude 27.
The first Starwood hotel to open up in Bhutan. The hotel offers 78 keys with 4,467 sq ft of banqueting space including 4 meeting rooms.The property has 3 food and beverage outlet and includes the only pan-Asian restaurant in Thimphu city.
- ➡ 78 Rooms & Suites
- ➡ Deluxe room amenities
- Classic Room
- Deluxe Room
- Junior Suite
- Royal Suite
- Fitness & recreation
➡ - Bushwalking/Hiking/Trekking
➡ - Cooking Courses
➡ - Spa
➡ - Swimming pool
➡ - Fitness centre
- On-site facilities
➡ - Gift/souvenir shop
➡ - Facilities for disabled guests
➡ - Family room
➡ - Elevator
➡ - Smoking area
➡ - Shared lounge/TV area
➡ - Garden
➡ - Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- Eating & Drinking
➡ - Bar
➡ - Restaurant
➡ - Coffee Shop
– “ A hotel with nice room and friendly staff”
Date: 11/02/17. On behalf of my friends and myself, I would like to inform your good self that we are very impressed by the quality service and hospitality of your hotel staff. We would like to especially mention the excellent service that was provided by the bar tending staffs namely Tenzin and Tshering.
After a long and tiring week, it was really relaxing to unwind in the ambience of bar and the excellent cocktails served by them provided the best getaway from our mundane lives.
We thank your most wonderful staff for their never ending effort to provide the best quality service. A ever grateful and thankful customer, Chimmi and Friends.
– “Latitude 27: Best place to be with friends”
It was an amazing experience. Staff were super friendly..food was tasty.except the curd..., which was sweet.(I guess it was prepared from milk powder.) You will be having indoor illuminated swimming pool gud for relaxation. Room and bathroom are awesome bed is comfortable and Aircon powerful.
– "Truly five star"
Nicely located. Good spacious room. Helpful staff, particularly Jaikrishnan was a pleasure to talk to . Great food-had the opportunity to taste some mouth watering oriental delicacies at their speciality restaurant . Temperature of the hot water in the shower left something to be desired for . Would definitely suggest for people who want the luxury and have the pockets for it. Bhudda Point nearby is a must see attraction.
– “Nice Place to stay”
Really enjoyed our stay and breakfast experience was good because of Ms. Poonam and Tshering dema. We will visit again. Rooms was comfortable and all staff friendly... i will definitely recommend this hotel to visit fir any meal and stay when your in Thimphu...
– “Good breakfast experience and service staff”