Bhutan Honeymoon Vacation
This customized "Bhutan Honeymoon Vacation" package brings you to the very classic highlights of the country such as Thimphu, Punakha and Paro at very relaxed and leisurely pace.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Pick up and drop to Paro airport in a private Wagon R / Hyundai Tucson/Santafee.
- Intercity transfers from: Paro – Thimpu – Punakha – Paro.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Thimpu.
- Accommodation for 02 night in Punakha.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Paro.
- Meals as per the package.
- Local sightseeing at the destinations.
- Service of an English speaking driver / certified guide.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
Arrive at Paro International Airport, our local Bhutanese tour guide will meet and greet you at the airport. Proceed for Immigration formalities at the airport. After clearing formalities, step out of the airport. Proceed to Thimphu. After check in at the hotel, proceed for a local sightseeing tour of Thimphu, which includes the following places of interest: Memorial Chorten, Buddha Dordenma statue, Motithang Takin Reserve. Overnight stay will be in Thimphu.
Buddha Dordenma statue, Memorial Chorten, Motithang Takin Reserve
Recommended Hotels in Thimphu:
- Le Meridien Thimphu
- Terma Linca Resort & Spa
Morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a local sightseeing tour of Thimphu, which includes exploring interesting tourist sites in Thimphu. Visit the famous tourist attractions of Thimphu such as Folk Heritage Museum, Royal Textile Academy & Museum, Anim Dratshang (Nunnery) and Tashichho Dzong and Handicrafts Emporium. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Thimphu.
Note: on Weekends, tourists can go for a small shopping tour in Thimphu weekend market, a shopping paradise for guests with local items and handicrafts goods.
Folk Heritage Museum, Royal Textile Academy & Museum, Anim Dratshang (Nunnery), Tashichho Dzong and Handicrafts Emporium
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Later on drive to Punakha (3 hours driving time). Enroute, stop at Dochula Pass, a perfect spot to explore the captivating beauty of the Himalayas. Enjoy the 360 degree panoramic views of the snowcapped Himalayas behind the 108 chortens redefining the beauty of this scenic pass. Enjoy lunch at a nearby restaurant. Also visit Punakha Dzong and Chimi Lakhang on your way to Punakha. Overnight stay will be in Punakha.
Dochu La pass, Punakha Dzong, Chimi Lhakhang
Recommended Punakha Hotels:
- Uma Punakha Hotel
- Amankora Punakha Resort
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a local sightseeing tour of Punakha. Keep exploring famous attractions in and around Punakha. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Punakha.
Local sightseeing tour of Punakha
After breakfast at the hotel, next proceed to Paro. Paro valley is an amazing valley to explore in Bhutan which offers arieal view of the rivers and mountains. Also famous as one of the biggest valleys in Bhutan, Paro valley is dominated with fertile rice fields and mesmerizing rivers. After checking into your hotel, go for a local sightseeing tour of Paro, which offers a visit to the following places: Paro Dzong and Ta Dzong.
Go for a sightseeing tour of Paro, visit Drukgyel Dzong and Kyichu Lhakhang. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Paro.
** Taktsang Monastery is one of the most popular heritage sites in Bhutan. Visiting Taktsang is an optional tour for tourist as one requires 2-3 hours of trekking to reach this magnificent Monastery. Ponies are available for hire.
Paro Dzong, Ta Dzong, Drukgyel Dzong and Kyichu Lhakhang
Recommended Hotels in Paro:
- Uma Paro Hotel
- Amankora Paro Lodge
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Later on proceed for a full day tour to Chele La pass. Chele La pass is one of the highest mountain passes in Bhutan, known for its breathtaking views of the Himalayan ranges. The pass is a perfect place to explore scenic views of Mt.Jhomolhari. In evening, visit the handicrafts market and spend time at leisure activities. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Paro.
Visiting to Chele La pass
Breakfast at the hotel. Next, visit Taktsang Monastery - a heritage site depicting glorious history of Bhutan. Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Paro.
Taktsang Monastery trekking
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Later on drive to airport for a return flight back home.
WHEN TO GO?
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Bhutan Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Bhutan Senses Travel Team
View hotels list
- Offering an indoor swimming pool, a spa and wellness centre and a fitness centre, Le Méridien Thimphu is located in Paro. The Memorial Chorten is 500 m and the National Library & Archives of Bhutan and the National Institute for Zorig Chusum are within 1.8 km.
- Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a minibar and a seating area. There is also a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy mountain view from the room.
- At Le Méridien Thimphu you will find free airport shuttle. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage and shops (on site). The property offers free parking.
- The Buddha Dordenma is 5.2 km, the Simtokha Dzong is 6 km and the Phajoding Monastery is 7.2 km. The Dochula Pass is 23 km. The Paro International Airport is 55 km.
- Dining options include Latest Recipe that serves seasonal specialities and Sese Shamu that serves only dinner. Refreshing beverages can be enjoyed at Latitude 27.
View hotels list
- COMO Hotels and Resorts has opened a beautiful new lodge in the magnificent Punakha Valley in western Bhutan.
- The intimate 11-room Uma by COMO Punakha will offer a COMO Shambala Spa Retreat featuring 2 treatment rooms, one with a hot stone bath, and offering traditional Bhutanese therapies.
- The hotel is situated on a hillside in the verdant Punakha Valley, a five-hour drive from the airport at Paro Valley, and just 3.5 hours from Thimphu, the Kingdom’s capital. Uma by COMO Punakha therefore offers an important luxury hotel option to this important cultural region.
- Uma Punakha entraceThe lodge offers eleven rooms in total, including nine deluxe and two one-bedroom villas with interconnecting doors to one of the deluxe rooms, making them stand alone two-bedroom villas when required. Uma by COMO Punakha’s open plan restaurant and lounge bar will showcase the best local ingredients and Bhutanese delicacies alongside a varied international menu.
View hotels list
- Located just 3 km from the Paro International Airport, Uma by COMO, Paro provides the facilities and benefits of an indoor pool, spa and fitness centre. It offers free WiFi.
- Offering mountain view, the spacious and bright air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen cable TV, DVD and CD player. They feature a sitting area, minibar and electric kettle. The attached bathrooms come with free toiletries, bath tub, a hairdryer and shower.
- Uma by COMO, Paro is located just 3.7 km from the beautiful Paro Town and 14 km from the famous Taktsang Monastery.